Fly Higher Than Your Competition!
Colette Douglas, writer, teacher, creator and president of Elite Customer Service, has applied her expertise in customer service with individuals and organizations for more than 30 years.
Her ideas have been integrated into the ECS concept of training and coaching, in business etiquette and amazing customer service delivery. Always looking to find a way to resolve a problem when others give up or say that it cannot be done, Colette welcomes the challenge of assisting clients to “get in front” of a complaint by helping them to focus on a customer service philosophy rather than a customer service policy.
- How to Increase Your Sales Dramatically
- The 4 Words That Kills Your Sales
- The 70/30 Rule To Increase Your Bottom-line Success
Reveal the Leader in You!
Millie Chu’s mission is to ignite the fervor in entrepreneurs and leaders today and cultivate leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. It is for that purpose she has chosen to devote her life to encouraging those to live beyond their grasp, revolutionize, educate, and improve economic development in our communities. She is grateful to be a resource for the community equipping entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders with tools for life-long learning and the motivation necessary to live their vision, realize their authentic self, and reach their fullest potential.
- How to discover the root of who you are
- The single most effective technique in accomplishing your goals
- Empowering YOU to believe in yourself
How to Live Your Vision and Overcome Challenges!
As busy professionals, leaders, and entrepreneurs, we juggle a lot and face situations that are debilitating and stop us in our tracks. Often times, even motivators need motivating!
Zina Hermez, teacher, author, and motivator, shares her amazing story of perseverance, triumph, and success as she battled her greatest challenge that left her paralyzed after an accident. Her passion is to offer hope, insight, and ways to heal not just for people with disabilities, but for anyone facing adversity in their life.
She has written articles for non-profits, healthcare, and various other publications. As an educator for over ten years, she has taught multiple subjects to hundreds of students of all ages, from many different backgrounds and cultures.
How to Write the Book You've Always Dreamed Of!
Chris Lee has a passion for helping people to identify and successfully manage the self-imposed limitations that hold them back from pursuing and achieving their biggest and boldest dreams, goals and ambitions. He uses writing to facilitate transformational healing with his clients and workshop attendee’s throughout the United States and Canada. Chris promotes the philosophy that a person armed with “knowledge of self” can accomplish anything.
1) You have a story to tell
2) Traditional publishing vs. Self-Publishing
3) How to Get Started
Thrive For Success
Guest speaker Amir Rad is a certified personal trainer and entrepreneur of Thrive Martial Arts and Fitness in Ann Arbor. He is most passionate about helping people, especially through personal training. Amir obtained his certification as a corrective exercise specialist in 2008. Since then, he has enthusiastically coached his clients towards achieving their fitness goals.
Amir will show you:
1. The only way to increase your metabolism 2. How to make your workout more efficient 3. Techniques to improve muscle imbalance and posture
Become the Rock Star of Your Endeavor!
Leverage the Power of Video Marketing to Pursue and Live Out Your Vision
Guest speaker, Mario Richard Fachini, owner of IWDNow Marketing, Author, Motivational Speaker and Inventor of the Freedom Platform will show you how to:
1. Take advantage of the power of video marketing regardless of your budget. 2. Increase your visibility and exposure 3. Gain credibility with your demographics
Fit For Life
Guest Speaker, Erin Cantrell, is a certified personal trainer and Entrepreneur of Fit For Life in Ann Arbor. Her passion is to help people become healthy and fit so they are able to achieve a better quality of life through exercise and a healthy diet. She is also the mother to two very active boys and understands the schedule of a busy parent and household.
Erin will teach you how to:
1. Get fit and healthy on a busy schedule 2. Lose 10 pounds or more with no gimmicks 3. Work hard, play harder!
Power in the Palm of Your Hand
Guest Speaker, David Krueger is an entrepreneur and lifelong veteran of the restaurant business. Now a high ranking member of an exclusive, private, international organization, he has had the opportunity to travel far and wide and learn from some of the world’s most successful businesspeople. As a speaker, leader, and success mentor, David considers it a serious responsibility, even an obligation to pass on what he has learned.
1. Who do you listen to?
2. The simple secret ingredient that no one knows
3. The real reason so many people fail to achieve their desires
The Road to a Regenerative Society
Guest Speaker, John Pugno, Hybrid Clean Energy Consultant, has been designing and implementing clean energy solutions for his clients since 2004. John shares a unique vision of the future of Detroit, grounded in current sustainability programs and leading to a carbon neutral, zero-waste city by 2020. In so doing, the Detroit area will become the global innovation leader it is destined to be.
- Do you wish to see Detroit regain its former glory?
- Would you like to get involved in the Regenerative Detroit movement?
- Hear and see the vision for Detroit that has the power to transform our society one person at a time!
Sync to Success
Guest Speaker, Jeff Kamke, owner of Life Enhancement Association, has been helping people to discover and reach their health and success goals. As an expert in Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique, he specializes in cutting edge technology that removes subconscious blocks that keep us from fulfilling our full potential.
• Are you where you want to be in life?
• What’s holding you back?
• Discover how to align what you think about to what you bring about!
impACTion: Creating Impact Through Actions on Social Media
Guest Speaker, Matt Suchan, Social Media Specialist at Echo Media will teach you the essential skills in the complex world of Social Media for today’s competitive market. His dynamic personality and edge-of-your seat message will reveal:
· The process of deciding which Social Media sites are right for you
· How to find your audience
· How to engage your target audience in a business fashion
· How to bring traditional Marketing strategies to the Social Media age